LIMITED WARRANTY OF M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD
This limited guarantee is provided to the consumer of the product (“the Client”). It does not exclude nor does it limit any rights of the Client which are mandatory under the law.
The duration of the warrantee is 12 or 24 months according to the manufacturer’s instructions and under no circumstances shorter than 12 months. It is valid from the date of purchase of the product by the client. If the product is replaced the duration of the warranty shall continue for the remaining part of the 12 or 24 warranty period.
During the warranty period, M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD will repair or replace the defective product upon their absolute discretion. M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD will return the repaired or other product to their client in a working condition. If a defective part is being repaired then the component shall be changed. In case of repair, the defective part will be changed. The term ‘part” means all parts of the product including its main chip (engine). All replaced components or other equipment which have been replaced shall become the property of M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD.
This limited warranty does not apply for natural wear and tear. Also, it does not apply if:
- The defect was caused because the product has been subject to use in a manner not conforming to the instructions of the manufacturer, abuse, if it was exposed to humidity or extreme hot or environmental conditions, or sudden changes in such conditions, corrosion, rusting, non-authorized modifications or connections, non-authorized opening or repair, repair with the use of non-authorized spare parts, misuse, unsuitable installation, accident, natural phenomena, which are beyond the reasonable control of M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD (including for instance defects in the department of consumable parts such as batteries, which as a rule have a limited life) unless the defect was caused directly because of the use of defective materials, designs or workmanship,
- M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD was not notified by the client of the defect within thirty (30) days from the onset of the defect during the applicable warranty period,
- The product was not returned to M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD within thirty days from the onset of the defect during the warranty period,
- The product serial number, the identifying date code, or the IMEI number, have been removed, deleted, defaced or altered or are illegible,
- The defect was caused by a defective network operation,
- The defect was caused by the fact that the product was used or was connected to a computer not compatible to the technical specifications of the appliance,
- The product software requires upgrading because of modifications in the network parameters or modifications of the product software by a non-authorized person,
- The defect is due to a file or programme which has been installed in the internal or external memory of the appliance,
- The product has not been checked by the technical department of M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD to establish and verify the defect of the appliance.
The limited warranty shall be valid only if the client presents the original product purchase receipt and delivers the product to M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD.
This limited warranty is the sole and exclusive means for customer satisfaction according to M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD and the sole and exclusive liability of M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD against the client for defects or malfunction of the product. This limited warranty substitutes all other guarantees and obligations, either verbal, written (non-mandatory) by law, conventional, malfeasance or others. M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD will not, under any circumstances, be liable for direct damage, costs or expenses, if the client is a legal person.
Any modification or amendment of this limited warranty requires the prior written consent of M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD.
For any problems of the appliance not referred to above, the company shall not be liable for their repair. The company is only liable to inform the client and to request consent for additional charges.
If the warranty for a defective appliance has expired or if the appliance has not been purchased by M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD and the repair costs do not exceed €45 (including VAT), no prior consent is required from the client for its repair, notwithstanding the current price of the product.
No warranty is provided for repairs regarding water damages.
The Company M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD has no liability whatsoever for any complete or partial loss of personal data during the repair of the appliance. The exclusive liability for saving personal data in any electronic appliance, burdens solely the lawful user of the product. Also, the Company M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD has no liability whatsoever for the partial or complete loss of data, which may be due to a defect of the electronic appliance, whether this is due to a manufacturing fault (in which case it is excluded from the warranty), or due to a users fault (in which case it is excluded from the warranty).
In case the client does not collect the items he/she has brought in for repair within six months, then the company shall not be liable for their safe keeping.
The products of M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD are covered by warranty either by the company itself or by the legal representative in Cyprus, or the official representative within the territory of the European Union.
All consumables or components of a product (for instance chargers, batteries, headphones, feed-gear, inks etc) are covered by a warranty for good function under terms referred to in point 5, for a period not exceeding three months.
This limited warranty is valid for appliances which have been sold by M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD. In case of a defect of the appliance, the client is obliged to deliver the appliance to any points of sale of the company M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD.
The company M.HADJIMITSIS TRADING & ENGINEERING LTD warrantees that this product is at the time of its original purchase free of defects in manufacturing, materials, design and workmanship under the above terms and conditions.